Our business is expanding, and we are currently seeking professional AZ Company Drivers with great attitudes who want to join the Grace Team!
Position: Long Haul and Mid Board
• Preferably 1 year verifiable U.S. AZ cross border experience
• AZ Driver's License
• Passport required or FAST Card
• Clean Driver abstract and CVOR
• Clean Criminal Search
• Must take a pre-employment road test and drug test
• Health & Dental benefits from Day One
• Healthcare spending account
• Company paid Retirement (Pension) Plan
• Competitive Wage
• Referral program
• Assigned trucks
• Company Paid and Supplied Cell Phones
• Paid orientation and training
• Paid picks, drops, tarping and rolltites
• Paid wait time
• All trucks are late models, Kenworth and Peterbilt
• Ability to customize trucks.
• Printer/ Scanner Setup in the truck
• Fuel Cards, Bridge Cards, EZ Pass
• Work Boot Allowance
• Steady Year-Round Work
• In House Customs Department
• Job Security
• Rider Program
• Full maintenance shops and wash bay
• Main Terminal Strathroy, ON (arrangements for parking truck elsewhere, available).
Grace Transport is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable
Start A Career With Grace Transport
Grace Transport is committed to delivering best-in-class transport services, a vision which consistently depends on our respected crew of top drivers. We are always looking for professional drivers committed to setting ever higher standards in the transport industry. If you feel that’s you, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
*Grace Transport Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, including women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.